Pitch to the SVC Community
JOIN THE SVC COMMUNITY
SVC currently seeks applications for Local Networks pitch meetings in the NY Metro area, Pennsylvania, Colorado, North Carolina, New England and Bay Area. If you are based in one of these geographies or have a significant operating presence there, you are encouraged to apply to be considered for local pitch meetings in these geographies. Applications for Local Network pitch opportunities are accepted on a rolling basis. Companies not based in these states should inquire here about the possibility to pitch to SVC members. You only need to apply once; your application will automatically be considered for as many pitch opportunities as possible. The fee to apply is $25.
New England Investor Pitch Event
Are you a company headquartered or with significant impact on the East Coast? We will be holding a Pitch Event on Tuesday, May 21 in Boston, MA and are currently seeking qualified entrepreneurs for consideration. In addition to having an East Coast presence, the following criteria apply:
- Early-stage, for-profit enterprises solving social and/or environmental issues
- Raising between $50,000 and $3 million
- Have gone to market and achieved some degree of traction
- Post proof-of-concept, demonstrated by contracts, revenues, strategic partnerships, etc.
- Planning to scale and/or pursue an appropriate exit strategy
If you are a founder who fits this profile, please submit your GUST application here by April 5. There is no need to complete another profile on GUST if you already have one affiliated with SVC, but any updates should be completed by the April 5 deadline.
Million in investments
"I am excited to be a part of Social Venture Circle because it is a one of a kind network of investors who not only care about ROI but also about making clear social impact through the companies they support."
-Sabari Raja, Co-founder & CEO, Nepris
"I’m so grateful for the commitment to impact from our investment team that has allowed us to focus on what matters most." -Brian Hill, Founder & CEO, Edovo
Our investment sectors
- Agriculture & Food Systems
- Base of the Pyramid
- Community & Economic Development
- Energy & Environmental Sustainability
- Financial Technology & Financial Inclusion
- Health & Wellness
- Impact Software & Media
- Sustainable Consumer Products