- Access to a network of values-aligned, like-minded and diverse professionals made up of innovative leaders, inspiring mentors and supportive peers. Our members support each other with advice, connections and expertise.
- Local and national events and programs that equip members with education and action-oriented initiatives that facilitate access to capital: financial, social, human.
- Case studies and practical lessons from member companies that have scaled; developed from members’ real-world experiences and offered as educational resources to the network.
- Support and attention from the SVC team to nurture their goals.
- Prestigious brand association and recognition from SVC’S legacy as Investors’ Circle and Social Venture Network
- Authentic relationships and a culture of caring within our inclusive peer community.
Networking & Events
- Local Networks — Exclusive speaker events, educational sessions, pitch events, and social gatherings in NewYork, Bay Area, Philadelphia, Colorado, North Carolina, and New England.
- Annual Conference — Our 2019 annual network-wide gathering of SVC’s robust ecosystem is November 13-15 in Berkeley, CA.
- Virtual Member Meetings — Monthly opportunities to learn from and participate in SVC’s national community. Additional monthly deal flow meeting* offered to accredited investors.
- Online Platforms — Ability to share news and content through our online connection and support platform; monthly newsletter, social channels, and member directory.
Programs & Services
- Peer Circles — Small in-person and virtual professional peer support groups available to all members.
- Sector Investment Groups* — Quarterly virtual convenings to discuss and review investment opportunities by sectors.
- Education Sessions — Interactive opportunities to learn new ideas and best practices from experienced members and thoughts leaders.
- Pitch and Investment Opportunities* — Pitch presentations featuring early-stage social ventures offered within local networks, at the annual conference, and through sector investment groups for accredited investor members.
**This opportunity is only available to accredited investors as per SEC guidelines
Monthly or Annual Pricing Available
Lifetime Membership Available to Select Members
$10,000 1-5 Seats
- Corporations, companies, and institutions under $1B in annual revenue
- Mission-aligned corporate leaders
- Investor groups, funds, foundations, and larger family offices
Includes Impact benefits plus:
- Silver Conference Sponsorship OR Partner Local Sponsorship
$5,000 1-5 Seats
- Investor groups, funds, foundations, and larger family offices of more than two people
- Entrepreneur and business leaders with $25m+ in annual revenue
- Organizations or academic institutions
Includes Core benefits plus:
- Elevated recognition on website
- Additional storytelling opportunities
$2,000 1-2 Seats
- Entrepreneurs and business leaders with $1m+ in annual revenue
- Accredited individual investors
- Select exited and serial entrepreneurs, financial professionals, and business leaders
- Includes all benefits on prior page plus:
- Opportunity to be featured on SVC’s blog
Emerging business leaders; capacity builders; and select retired, nonprofit, academic, financial professionals, and thought leaders may qualify for Community membership. Contact for availability.
Membership dues and other gifts to SVC are tax-deductible in the United States to the extent provided by law.
Memberships are granted to the primary applicant only and are not transferable within an organization without approval. Additional seat holders may be rotated on an annual basis. All members must be senior decision-makers at member organization to qualify as an active SVC member.