- This event has passed.
The People-First Economy Online Summit
September 17, 2019 - September 26, 2019
From September 17 through 26, get an inside look into the most successful and forward-thinking organizations in the world by tuning into Berrett-Koehler Publishers’ The People-First Economy Online Summit. SVC Executive Director Valerie Red-Horse Mohl’s session on “The NEXT Economy Impact Investing: Historical Context and Future Thoughts”, will be airing on September 18th.
Learn from frontline experts, including:
- Valerie Red-Horse Mohl, Executive Director, Social Venture Circle — “The NEXT Economy Impact Investing: Historical Context and Future Thoughts”
- John Mackey, Co-founder and CEO, Whole Foods Market—“Q&A with John Mackey”
- Marjorie Kelly, Executive Vice President of Democracy Collaborative and Author—“Next Generation Enterprise in a Democratic Economy”
- Ben Cohen & Jerry Greenfield, Co-founders, Ben & Jerry’s—“The Ben & Jerry Interview: Using Business as a Force for Good”
- John Hope Bryant, Founder, Chairman, and CEO, Operation Hope—“The Five Pillars of Success: Why 5 Billion People on the Planet Never Got the Memo”
- Miki Agrawal, Founder of TUSHY, THINX, Icon, and Wild—“Disruptive Innovation and How to Change the Game Fearlessly”
- AND MORE
Learn more here: The People-First Economy Online Summit