- This event has passed.
SVC CONFERENCE 2019: Welcome to the Next Economy
November 13 @ 8:00 am - November 15 @ 10:00 pm$695 – $1995
Social Venture Circle (SVC) is a membership network that equips entrepreneurs, impact investors, and capacity-builders with connections, money, and expertise in order to build businesses that drive the NEXT economy: one that is regenerative, equitable and prosperous for all. Join us and hundreds of your peers for November 13-15 in Berkeley, CA for SVC’s annual convening of business leaders and impact investors.
For over 30 years, high-impact business leaders, social entrepreneurs, and impact investors have convened at SVC conferences to have authentic conversations with values-aligned peers and get deals done. SVC’s unique conference experience creates an environment where the real challenges, insights, and best practices of leading mission-driven businesses and engaging in impact investing can be discussed and put into action. SVC conferences facilitate peer-to-peer relationship building, and create a community where attendees can enhance their leadership, improve their businesses, build their portfolios, and expand their impact.
At SVC 2019, “Welcome to the NEXT Economy,” expect:
- Facilitated and open networking opportunities
- Interactive discussions and proactive, action-oriented dialogue among peers
- Opportunities to meet select early-stage social entrepreneurs raising capital, and begin the due diligence process onsite with other impact investors
- Sessions that offer key takeaways and practical advice on best practices for social enterprises and impact investors
- Inspiring and experiential presentations from innovative leaders on the future of mission-driven business
- A deep cultural foundation that welcomes values-aligned business leaders and investors from a wide range of perspectives