Welcome to the Next Economy
Social Venture Circle (SVC) is a membership network that equips entrepreneurs, impact investors, and capacity-builders with connections, money, and expertise in order to build businesses that drive the NEXT economy: one that is regenerative, equitable and prosperous for all. Social Venture Circle connects, empowers, and finances entrepreneurs, investors, capacity- builders, and policy makers in a powerful, diverse, and inclusive network.
Now in our fourth decade, Social Venture Circle was founded by the originators and luminaries of socially conscious business. The network continues to attract and empower the leaders, enterprises and institutions of a new economy that galvanize the business world to create social, economic, and environmental change.
SVC confronts the challenges we face as a global community, and believes the way forward to the NEXT Economy will require moving beyond sustainability and into regenerative systems, expanding diversity to include true social and economic inclusion, and broadening the definition of every venture’s success beyond profits, and into growth that benefits everyone.
What Differentiates Us:
- SVC is known for our direct support of our member companies and this places us in a position of expertise within the narrative of growth and scale of social impact companies and direct transactional knowledge.
- SVC has historic case studies of member companies that have successfully exited to large scale impact and/or are now publicly traded, so we are able to speak to the entire life cycle and best practices of social impact companies and related transactions. This long, 40-year history is unique to SVC.
- Our local, national and virtual educational programming is designed to both help members expand their toolkits and relationships in the impact space, as well as educate those potential members new to the social impact space. Our pitch sessions are designed to facilitate the flow of capital into impact companies.
SVC Partners use their industry expertise to help us build the impact investing marketplace to bring resources to the most innovative businesses scaling solutions for the world’s most pressing challenges
– Lou Rappaport, Partner, Blank Rome LLP
– Perry Teicher, Impact Finance Attorney, Orrick
– Dominick Sekich, Moye White
– Dan Fuchs, Hutchison PLLC
– Carl Valenstein, Morgan Lewis
– Cathy Clark, CASE i3 at Duke